General Admission Requirements & Prerequisites
At the Cousens’ School of Holistic Wellness Programs we require our students to uphold specific lifestyle requirements and academic standards.
- Students must uphold our general lifestyle requirements outlined on our student expectations page.
- All courses are taught in English. Students must speak, read, and write English fluently.
- For all Masters Level Programs, students must obtain a minimum of 2 years of college experience. If the student wishes to receive a Masters Degree upon completion, students must submit an official transcript indicating receipt of a bachelor’s degree from a college or university.
- For non-Mastery level programs, including Associate programs, intensives, and certification programs, students must meet one of the following standards:
- Are a high school graduate
- Possess a General Education Development (GED) certificate
- Possess a Home Study certificate or transcript from a Home Study program that is equivalent to high school level and recognized by your home state, and be beyond the age of compulsory attendance in that state
- Are a high school senior eligible to apply and submit proof of high school graduation